Wednesday 28 September 2011

Bites, bargains and bad days

Having a really shit day to be honest. Been on anti-depressants for a while but today was the first relapse since I started taking them. All day I've just felt crap and as though I don't know what I'm doing with the kids. Then when I collected my son from nursery I was told that he'd bitten another child. Brilliant. My son is a biter once more.

However on a more positive note I popped into the charity shop and found some HappyLand fairies for my daughter for 10p each. Nice little bargain and she's getting HappyLand bits for Christmas :-)

I've decided that i'm not going to sit around feeling crap. I'm going to make a list of things that I think the kids will enjoy and make sure that every day we do a fun activity- painting, baking etc. I'm going to tackle the housework a stage at a time and get back on top of things.

My son goes on holiday tomorrow with his nan for a few days. This is what happens when you let a 2 year old pack his own suitcase (see pic)
Robots, socks and a hat!!

Today was a bad day, it doesn't mean tomorrow will be.

1 comment: